+ 8:00. You are picked up from hotel or our office to NinhBinh Province by bus.
+ Arriving in Ninh Binh after 2 hours. On the way from Hanoi to Ninh Binh you have a very good chance to see some cities as well as very beautiful countryside of Vietnam.
+ The first place you will visit named Hoa Lu, the ancient citadel of Vietnam in 10th century. You will spend some hours to visit Temples of Dinh and Le Kings. Walking up and down in the beautiful Truong Yen Valley to enjoy the marvelous sceneries.
+ Proceed the tour from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc (around 12 km) along country lane with green field landscapes. Arrive in Tam Coc after 20 minutes then stopping for lunch in a restaurant.
+ After a short rest, getting on the sampan boat in Tam Coc pier to enjoy over all pictures of limestone mountains and quiet streams. Passing through 3 famous caves - Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Ba.
+ You will have 30 to 45 minutes do do cycling and shopping.
+ 16:00. Get on bus back Hanoi.
+ Bus takes you back hotel in Hanoi at 19:00 - 19:30.
+ Tour ends.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Meals as : Lunch Buffet.
- Cycling for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses.
- Others not clearly mentioned above.
- Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 5 years old will be free of charge.
- Children from 5,6 years old 50%
- Children from 7,8,9 years old 75%
- From 10 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)